Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday - TAKE 6!

I did not do a "safety check" on my kids candy, which included removing all Almond Joy, Snickers and Kit Kats. I mean its for the children right?

I did not forget to feed the littles anything (but a few snacks) between breakfast and dinner one day because we were too busy messing around (them included). I mean, they didn't act hungry, crabby or ask for anything!

I absolutely DID NOT obsess about MckMama a TON while I should have been working early last week! Wait, thats not a confession, that was OK right? I mean how often does one witness a story like that? And I KNOW I wasn't alone!

OK peeps - spill it!! What did you NOT do last week? Check out MckMamas blog to see what her followers did not do. Though, I am not sure she did "NMM" this week since she just gave birth!

2 comments:

  1. Of course the safety check is for the children. Isn't that what every good mother in America was doing this week? As I am typing this, I am ensuring that my own children are not harmed by any strange sweets by consuming them myself. LOL! That is just the type of Mom I am...willing to sacrifice herself for the good of her children.

    Love your Not-Me's. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit it....I did a "safety check" too. You gotta watch those baby ruths. You DO NOT want those going to the wrong person. And the almond joys, and the snickers, and the mounds.....

    ReplyDelete