Saturday, September 27, 2008

Controlling people with food.

A family that cooks together, well, gets a little chunky together. I also know that I can manipulate the busy pre-occupied masses (teenagers) to hangin' out with me while waiting for something gooey to come out of the oven or off the stove! So-Friday night we made a yummy peach cobbler! I missed peach season as far as freezing some to have over the winter. This cobbler was made with fresh peaches though-well they were fresh before they got trapped in that big 'ol can and shipped to the store-for me to buy and make THIS yummy treat! I don't know when my family got hooked on this dessert, but it is definitely our favorite non-chocolate treat!


.............The Dry Stuff..................................... TheWet Stuff .........

........Before the Oven .......................................After the Oven!!! ....

TASTE THE YUMMY GOODNESS!!!!!

I don't eat mine with ice cream, just pour on a little milk or cream and sprinkle some sugar on there-mmmmmmmm tasty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment