Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sweet 18-Dear Devin,

18 years and about 3 hours ago were blessed with YOU!!! It was a warm late-summer day, much like today. I just am so very proud to be your Momma. You make me smile everyday! Your strong moral fiber, your heart of gold, your gentle old soul and your utter desire to embrace every single minute of every single day, these are things I just LOVE about you. Oh and you're pretty stinkin' handsome too! I love being your Momma and just can't wait to see what becomes of you as an adult (I just know it won't be anything any of us will ever guess!). At the same time, I just want you to be my little Devin forever and ever. You have been a joy a of a boy to raise, you are a wondeful son and brother and friend! And seeing you with your little brother and sister, you are gonna be a wonderful Daddy one day! I love you Devin!
Love-Momma
XXOO

1 comment: