Sunday, September 21, 2008

Not Me Monday! Take 1

I have been following MckMama's blog for sometime now. Read up on her amazing journey-be careful-its addiciting! Anyway, she began sharing her "not-me's" and has decided to make a weekly event of it. She has challenged her followers to do the same! But what is a "not-me" you ask? Well, here a some examples, (I say examples, because I would not do these things, not me!!):
"I did NOT buy my daughter another pair of shoes (which of course I did not!) then realize she needed an outfit to match, which I did NOT seek out and purchase".
And
"I did not hide the pants my son wanted to wear to the homecoming dance so he would have to wear the ones I like better", nope, never, not me.
And
"When my husband said he was taking the kids to the rec. center, then grocery shopping, then to get a new tire on my car tomorrow so I could get caught up on work, I did not time how long it would take and think of what fun thing I could do during that time. I would not do that. Ever."
Yep-things like that, that's what I'll be posting about on "Not Me Monday", but its Sunday, so those don't count-nope-they don't!
So, if you're so inclined, join in the "Not Me Monday" carnival by clicking the orange button to the right to read everyones "not-me's", maybe you'll even decide to join in the fun and play by leaving your own "not-me's" here in my comment section! Unless you don't have any "not me-s", nope, never, not YOU!!!

4 comments:

  1. good idea about hiding the clothes! hope you have some nice time alone today while your husband and kids are away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! My life these days seems to be a "not me"! Clever idea...that will be my post tonight :) I might have even captured some of this mornings "not me's" on film...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is hilarious that you hid your son's pants...I wonder if I will be doing the same someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha.. you so didn't hide his pants.. to funny.

    ReplyDelete