Friday, August 15, 2008

Blueberry McMuffins on my mind

I recently started following a blog (see the button to the right to read all about McMama and her baby Stellan due in November). One of her three MSC as she calls them (Many Small Children) goes by the nickname "McMuffin". I have been seeing his name alot lately, and his cute little face too! Since it has been raining for days around here I have REALLY had the urge to bake, is it any surprise that muffins came to mind? I decided on these Blueberry Muffins! It was a great cozy rainy day to break out Dave (he is my Kitchenaid, I often name inanimate objects, one of the many goofy things I picked up from my mother!). The muffins were yummy, the mess, well, was not, but we had a ball! Thank you Mr. McMuffin for your inspiration in the days activites, and thank you NOT for the extra little ripples of cellulite that will undoubtedly pop up due to this little adventure!
Donovan showing off the goods!



Delaney showing off her spatula!
(how cute is that?!)


So, there you have it-this is my first official blog post! I was so excited, I just wanted to get my first post done. Those of you who know me know that I have been fretting over this, the color, the font, the size, shape... to the point where it wasn't EVER going to get done. You'd be proud, I picked something and went with it, I think I might actually like it too! Need I mention, I am NOT a photographer of any kind, I am, however feebly, attenpting to capture the lives of my children on "film"! I HATE HATE HATE putting this blog out there undone, but, I am going to do it! I can introduce my family and all that tomorrow. This CAN be a work in progress, much like myself right?!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is such a great idea! Love the pics of the whippers. You did a great job setting it all up, I like the look of it. XOXO FAO Schwarthz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you for doing this! Keep it up and you are the only who thinks it looks unfinished! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete