Monday, October 6, 2008

Not Me Monday-Take 3!

When I called the pediatrician's office to see if they are having kids come in for these lingering fall colds, I did NOT hope (just a teensy bit!) that they'd say yes, so I could the the SUPER cute doc! What kind of mother would do that anyway?

I did not eavesdrop on a conversation between two other mommies at pre-school pick-up the other day, while they gossiped about another mommy. That would be rude. right? right? right.

I did not just notice that I have not posted a picture of Dustin on my blog, only a horrifc mother would NOT do that. He has not had anything much going on accept homecoming (which by the way his girlfriend is sending me pics so I can write a post on it!). My plan was to introduce them as they have something fun, or on their birthdays as my new blog evolves. I love you buggy-I do!


Please post a comment sharing what you did NOT do last week! And if you care to see, check out the orange link to see what MckMama's followers did not to either!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yea... always fun to go see the super cute doctor.... hmmm, is that a cough (or a anything) that needs to get checked out...he-he!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a super cute Doctor.. under the age of 50 lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Dr's are the best! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well,

    I didn't KILL anyone this week, given the houseguests I have in my basement.. I didn't worry about my NICK, cuz I was too engulfed in other things. He is doing great BTW.

    ReplyDelete