Monday, October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday- Take 5

  • I did NOT drive around waaaaaaaaay too long with the gas light on with the littles in my car out of sheer laziness. Really, what kind of irresponsible mother would do that? Only one with a stroller in the back of her van with way too much experience running out of gas. In her very VERY distant past of course.
  • And if per chance one of my teenagers left the computer on and I happened to catch a little myspace action, which I did NOT, well, need I say more, no, because, there really is nothing more to say-right? right. Thats what I'm' sayin'. Or not.
  • I did NOT let Donovan prepare his very own lunch for pre-school one day last week, AND fail to check if even one food group other than the cookie group was in there. Good thing I am pretty mean in the junk food department. Whatever he made, his cute little bento box lunch thingy was empty when I picked him up!

Your Turn!!! What did you NOT do last week? Leave me a comment and check out MckMamas Blog-the orange button on the right to see what her followers did not do!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Funny stuff!! And I do not drive around with my gas light on either. Never.

    And, well, I won't be doing any driving for a couple of days because of what didn't happen to me today.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete