Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not Me Monday - Take 4

I did NOT lose my daughter in my favorite chinese restaurant while dining on Sesame Chicken, Scallion Pancakes and Kung Pao Beef with my old buddies-the Paolicelli's. What the heck kind of of Mommy would do that? In my defense, hubby and the four big brothers were there too!

Oh, and that was certainly not ME picking up Donovan at pre-school in a baseball cap and workout clothes to appear to have been to the gym because I had not showered. What kind of dirty mommy would do THAT??? I mean, in the time it took me to dig out those rarely used pants, I could have actually have taken a shower, but I would have had to dry my hair, and ugh, the whole routine. I am lazy.

I did not actually feel my shoulders get all perky-like when Donovan already knew how to count in spanish at his first spanish class last week. I tried to contain them, my shoulders that is, but I was proud of the little guy. The big boys have been counting to him in spanish for ages, but I didn't realize he'd know to belt it out, very loudly right there in class, at just the right moment! They're doing.it.again.those.shoulders!!!!!

OK your turn, what did you NOT do last week? Spill the beans by leaving me a comment, also post it on your blog and favorite forums for all the world to see!!!!! If you'd like you can click on the orange button to the right to see what MckMama's followers have NOT done!

This week I am going to be posting about:
Homecoming
A great Sunday with ALL my kids
and
The 3 P's
I say this to commit myself to posting, see, I have issues - if I don't commit in some fashion, stuff doesn't get done!! And I love my little blog, why should it not make the "A" list?

2 comments:

  1. i would never try to look like i had gone to the gym instead of taking an actual shower. shesh... who does that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, I never pull that workout clothes trick either...especially when doing school drop-offs & pick ups.

    ReplyDelete