Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tot Couture

Well this is Delaney in her new little dress with her cute little shoes! I took this out back by the gazebo. OK, so I am also offering up close-ups of the shoes, sleeve detail, fabric, and the ensemble without her in it. Because it is SO darn cute, and I am an awful photographer and I really want you guys to be be able to see the cuteness! Isn't she a honey? Can't wait for her to have enough hair to at least stick a bow in it! My sister has invented some kind of gadget that will supposedly allow her to wear bows without them falling out of her 3/4" long "baby" fine hair, hope to try that soon-hint hint Aunt Diane!!!
This sweet little girl is such a girl (when she's not acting like a boy!)! She LOVE's her clothes, her shoes, her closet, anything with a handle goes RIGHT over her shoulder like a purse, even a bucket of sand! She fluffs her dresses, sifts through her socks, she is the sweetest stinkin' thing!

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE that dress and shoes. she is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so maybe a little grandmaish, but she is so cute that anything looks good on her. I can't believe how chunky her cheeks are considering she started out life so slim and trim. She is just so cute. I do declare I think I am raising your son, he just looks so much like your brood. I swear to raise him right and give him back only when he behaves badly.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPM-I know its nuts-Gavins resemblance! Yea, give back when he's naughty, real nice! Can you believe how she's chunked up? She really enjoys her food, like her Momma, she's a foodie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll. She sure looks like her brothers too. What a blessing she has brought to your life. Susan you do such a great job on your blog and love the pictures.
    Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete